Sunday, February 10, 2008

Today I'm trying a revised approach to acquiring my points in a day's time. If I am to get 40 points in a day, and if I was to quit eating after dinner, and if I am to spread the points over 5 times in a day, that works out to 8 points at breakfast, 8 points for a snack, 8 points for lunch, 8 points for another snack and 8 points for dinner. We'll see how that goes.

Breakfast: (9:00 am)
2 pieces of egg casserole
1 banana
1 granola bar

Exercise:
walk 2 miles

Snack: (11:00am)
1 granola bar
28 almonds

Lunch: (12:00pm)
Chicken Enchilada Suiza
5 crackers

Exercise:
jogged 1 1/2 mile
walked 1/2 mile

Snack: (2:00pm)
banana
28 almonds
1 granola bar

Dinner: (6:00pm)
1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
1 cup of spaghetti
carrots
salad
1 piece of chocolate

I spent 20 minutes eating dinner. Practicing slowing down.

Spent alot of time today watching the 3rd season of LOST, as you can tell by the Twitters. We are trying to get caught up on the show so this season will make more sense.

The wife isn't feeling well, so we pretty much did very little today.

No comments: